The Department of Labor (DOL) announced the final changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). If you have salaried (exempt) workers, your business will likely be impacted by these new regulations, so start preparing now! Please join us for a free webinar presented by our HR experts! We are offering this exclusive webinar to our clients because we know this is a growing concern for business owners.
What you'll learn about
Date and Time
- What the new regulations are and how they could impact your business
- Practical considerations for moving a current exempt employee to non-exempt
- Best practices for avoiding overtime liability for off-the-clock work
- How your PEO HR representative can help you plan for the changes
Thursday, June 23
3:00pm ET / 2:00pm CT / 1:00pm MT
David Keil, Century II
Kim Troup, Century II
Next upcoming webinar
- July 14 - "Generating Sales Leads" with special guest Ron Marks from Southwestern Consulting
Learn more about the new FLSA regulations
and how you can start preparing on our blog.
Please contact Kim Troup for more information.